Introduction to G Suite for Education Online Course
Graduate Level PDU: 2 credits
Cost: $295 includes Brandman University Registration and Credits
$195 Online Course Only (no credits)
Course Facilitator: Matthew Evans, Google Certified Trainer
Course Hours: 30 hours (self-paced all online)
Course Starts Upon Registration: Rolling Registration (self-paced)
Course Learning Outcomes (CLO):
Upon completion of the course:
- Each educator will become aware of the uniqueness of G Suite for Education from the student and educator perspective.
- Each educator will become knowledgeable on the effectiveness and efficiency of G Suite for Education collaboration.
- Each educator will continually reflect on research and work completed.
- Each educator will develop and complete a digital portfolio of work/projects completed in the class.
- Each educator will develop a lesson plan to implement in their classroom.
Once you have submitted payment, you will receive a link with instructions for the course.
This class is worth 2 Graduate Level PDU units from Brandman University.
Requests for refunds should be made to brhall at sdcoe.net by email within 10 days of registration. No refunds will be given after this.
Matthew S. Evans – Google Certified Trainer
Google Education Trainer, SDCUE Board Member, Technology Teacher, University Lecturer, Educational Technology Consultant, Coding Instructor. Twitter: @techteachsd